Wednesday, May 18, 2011

The end is just the beginning!

Well...the past week has been awesome. I got to see grandparents, my aunt, uncle and cousin and relax a bit before hitting Disney World. My cousin is just so cute! I miss her already.
After visiting my aunt and uncle in New Jersey, we drove back to Philly and then I flew to Tampa, Florida the next day. My flight was at 6:45 and I got to the airport at 5:15. The security line was so ridiculously long that I got to the gate as my flight was boarding. It was dumb. But I made it so it's all good :) Anyways, so I flew to Tampa and met some of my other grandparents. We went to the Breakfast Club (where they eat every morning) and then hung out at the house all day. We went bowling and out for ice cream and my grandma beat me. Four times. Haha...im so good at bowling. Anyways...the next day my grandma took me to Tarpon Springs where they harvest sponges! It was pretty cool and I got several sponges. Anyways...there were animal statues everywhere and tons of little shops that had cute things. 


We had a fun time--That's ^ a turtle head of a giant turtle statue!
This is my grandpa. He is happy all the time. :)
   Anyways...then this morning, they drove me to ORLANDOOOOOO!!!! AKA Disney World!!! I absolutely love it here so far! I mean...obviously...because it is my first day. Today, I checked in, (which was very very organized) then went to my apartment and dropped my stuff off. My apartment is huge! I have five roommates, all of which are wonderful so far! We all get along quite nicely. There are three bedrooms, two of us to a room. We each have a walk in closet and our own bathroom! It's really nice. Also, all six of us are LDS (mormon) so that is very nice because we all have the same standards and such! 
   Unfortunately, my camera broke at a very bad time...so all of the pictures that I have are not going to be very good until I get a new one in a couple of weeks. :( Oh well...
   But anyways...today was awesome. GREAT first day. Friday is my first official day of work where we have orientation which is called "Traditions" I'm so excited! That's pretty much all for now. My life rocks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment